Woot! Pictures!!

>> Friday, May 22, 2009

I know I haven't been updating this blog lately. I'm sorry. No really! It isn't that I don't like this blog, because I do - I just haven't had much at all to share. I haven't spun or knit much to speak of, and you can only photograph the same thing so many times before it just isn't worth photographing anymore.

I do have one new thing on the spindle. It's the May offering from CJ Kopec. It's a merino/silk blend with a bit of angelina, named "Envious Eyes." I think I'm going to keep it a laceweight single and perhaps make a Wisp out of it. Isn't it pretty?

And I finally found a pattern for my March offering from CJ Kopec ("Inquiry") - toe-up cabletini socks from Wendyknits (check out her blog in my sidebar). I'm learning toe up for this sock. I'm nervous and thrilled all at once. I'm just starting the toe now. See?


Other than that, I'm mostly working on Girasole. I'm still on chart D and will be for probably at least another week. I hope to get some car knitting done this weekend as I'll be spending several hours in the car on the way to and from my parents' house. I hope to have a completed chart D to show you on Monday.

Happy knitting!

1 comments:

MsKnottyKnits May 23, 2009, 9:04:00 AM  

Way to go on the spindling, Heather! You are creating some seriously wonderful yarn.

The socks are fun - Wendy does a great job with patterns ;-)

10kH is here for now. Hush.


Get a Stopwatch like this or make your own! At: Online Stopwatch

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP