Open for Business!

>> Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Highland Handmades is open for business. Please stop by the shop then come back here to tell me what you think. I listed seven items last night, have two to list today, and maybe one more later this week. I began with The Proverbs Collection, a series of items inspired by common proverbs. Please note that I made TWO sales within minutes of opening shop last night. Thank you KarenB and Tempted for making me feel so loved!

I'm so happy today that nothing and no one can touch me. For the first time, I'm allowing myself to believe that someday, maybe, I will be able to have the yarn and fiber shop I so desperately want to own. Thank you, all of you, for your continued support and encouragement.


Heather

Owner, Highland Handmades

2 comments:

Karen B Nov 4, 2009, 12:02:00 PM  

go for it Heather! you will make it, you just gotta believe in yourself.

and -- I really couldn't pass up anything with "chicken" in the name, could I? grin.

Carmen Nov 7, 2009, 12:05:00 PM  

With your determination, it's only a matter of time..Congrats.

10kH is here for now. Hush.


Get a Stopwatch like this or make your own! At: Online Stopwatch

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP