Craft Room Diary, post #4

>> Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We have been plugging away on the craft room as steadily as we can given my busy work schedule and my husband's horrible cold. When I got home from knit group last night, I noticed the air compressor was in the house. The air hose snaked upstairs and was attached to the nail gun Bear was using to attach the vertical dividers to the shelves. Each divider had been painted a color from the wall so that it will all match. The nail gun was giving him problems so the cubbies didn't get finished as I had hoped, but hopefully it will be done today. Once the cubbies are done all that's left is to put the carpet and desk in and then move all of my things back in to my craft room. I have pictures to share, but they are at home and I am at work. I will try to post them tonight when I get home. I'm so excited - it's almost there!!

1 comments:

Carmen Feb 3, 2009, 10:44:00 AM  

I am almost as excited...and it's not my craft room. Keep posting progress.

10kH is here for now. Hush.


Get a Stopwatch like this or make your own! At: Online Stopwatch

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP