The Craft Room Diary, Post #3

>> Friday, January 30, 2009

Yesterday I stayed home with my husband to work on the craft room. Some things take two pairs of hands. Here's what we accomplished:


Stripes!



More Stripes!



Part One of the Cubby Storage Unit!

Please ignore the blue painter's tape - that's not staying. The stripes are alternating blue, purple, yellow, and green, placed randomly throughout the room so it's not TOO white. It looks awesome. I cannot wait for the finished product!
The cubby storage unit has run into a bit of a snag, though. The wall is not even so some of the shelves need to be trimmed. Bear is working on that today.
Here's the question I have for you, dear readers: The cubby storage unit is made out of press board, sanded down. should I paint it, polyurethane it, or leave it as is? The boars on the left will be painted white (they are just to stabilize the shelves) so you won't see them all that much. The press board's kind of pretty, but maybe I shold paint it? What do you think?


1 comments:

Carmen Jan 30, 2009, 11:15:00 AM  

I would paint it white....I love what I'm seeing. This room is going to be amazing.

10kH is here for now. Hush.


Get a Stopwatch like this or make your own! At: Online Stopwatch

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP