The Craft Room Diary, Post #2

>> Wednesday, January 28, 2009



So now that you've seen the fug that was my old craft room(above), let me show you what it looks like now. It is *so* much brighter already! It positively glows. Bear bought a new light fixture the same basic shape as the old one, but bright white and without the 70's style markings. He rotated the socket so that the bulbs shine in better directions, too. He found a lovely tan carpet with specks of pink, blue, green, and more for the floor (it will almost perfectly cover the ugly linoleum) - for only $35! He's primed the trim, put two coats of primer on the walls, and bought the wood for my storage unit. He even bought me three skeins of yarn to machine knit an area rug in front of the storage unit. His nail gun came yesterday, so I expect the storage unit to be on the wall before the weekend. I am hoping to paint the stripes on the wall tomorrow. More pics then!

10kH is here for now. Hush.


Get a Stopwatch like this or make your own! At: Online Stopwatch

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP