Spinning Sunday

>> Sunday, January 11, 2009

After doing a few chores this morning so I wouldn't feel guilty, I spent much of the day knitting and spinning. I began by spinning some new fiber I received in the mail this week - 8 oz. of 100% merino Ashland Bay roving, colorway "primrose." I only spun about 0.4 oz, but it was enough to fall in love with this fiber. It's mostly blue with veins of turquoise, red, white and yellow in it. Here it is in roving form:


I'm using one of the spindles my husband made me (love him!). Here's the single I created today and wound off onto a paper towel tube to await plying:


And because they are cute, a few pics of Zedd and Briggs in the pet bed they got from Santa (Briggs is gray, Zedd is stripy). It should be mentioned here that the bed is a dog bed that barely fits Zedd; when they both get in, it's downright cramped:

1 comments:

Yarn Tails Jan 27, 2009, 9:14:00 PM  

they look all nice comfy cozy there!

10kH is here for now. Hush.


Get a Stopwatch like this or make your own! At: Online Stopwatch

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP