Christmas Projct #1: Mom's Maine Morning Mitts

>> Thursday, September 17, 2009




This is mitt #1. Mitt #2 is almost done. I have to finish the top of the cuff and do the thumb. These were surprisingly quick to knit, although I didn't get them both done by the Sunday night deadline I set for myself. I will hopefully get them done this weekend?

As soon as I finish those, I think I'll cast on for Elephante or the pink beanie. I need to look at loose cast ons for the beanie or I will need to knit it top-down, because otherwise the bottom edge will be too tight. It's always too tight.

Zedd likes the mitts. What about you?

2 comments:

Unknown Sep 22, 2009, 4:48:00 PM  

I love the mitts and Zedd is adorable!

Yarn Tails Oct 5, 2009, 9:55:00 AM  

That is a great looking mitt there! Nice job!

10kH is here for now. Hush.


Get a Stopwatch like this or make your own! At: Online Stopwatch

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP