Hurry! Sale ends soon!

>> Thursday, September 3, 2009

I was wandering around the internet today while waiting for Open House at school to begin, and happened across Knit Picks' website. I've used their yarn before for my Sister-in-law's wedding wrap (Michela), and like the company and the yarn they sell. I am planning on using their Alpaca Cloud (100% baby alpaca) yarn to make my ninety-four year-old grandmother a shawl for Christmas.

I was THRILLED when I saw this:
Alpaca Cloud is only $3.99, and their Shadow Lace yarn (100% merino) is only $1.99!! In each you get 440 yards of laceweight two-ply yarn. I've ordered five skeins each of cattail heather and midnight heather in the Shadow Lace, and for Gram I got three skeins of autumn heather in the Alpaca Cloud. Of course, not all the colors are on sale - I think they put up the ones that aren't big sellers. But who cares? With 2,200 yards of laceweight, I can make almost any shawl I want to! Hurry up and get some yarn for yourself - the sale ends on the ninth!!

1 comments:

Unknown Sep 4, 2009, 10:04:00 PM  

Woohoo! Thanks for the heads up!

10kH is here for now. Hush.


Get a Stopwatch like this or make your own! At: Online Stopwatch

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP