Inaugral Post

>> Friday, December 19, 2008

Hi. That's me.

My name's Boutrosbabe. And Amalia. And Bear's Wife. And other things that vary in degrees of humor and appropriateness.

I'm a knitter. And a spinner. And a cook. And a cat mom.

A runner. A reader. A teacher. A woman. A wife. A sister. A friend.

I am a lot of things, and I do a lot of things.

Most of them are described in detail here.

This blog will be for all things knit, spin, cook and cat related. I'll try to inform and entertain you as I keep myself accountable for the hours I spend on the things I love. For now, let me introduce you to two others who will be frequently featured here: Zedd and Briggs.

2 comments:

Yarn Tails Dec 19, 2008, 9:01:00 PM  

hiya!

Girl Meets Needle Dec 19, 2008, 9:12:00 PM  

You know the gray and white tuxedo cat (Briggs?), looks a lot like a former kitty of mine. His name was Quartz and he was a HUGE guy, and very snuggly! I had to give him up when I moved back in with my MIL to help her after her hand surgery though, and I miss him! :(

Anyway, great looking blog you have here and I'll be looking foreward to reading your posts! I'll have to put ya in my blogroll!

10kH is here for now. Hush.


Get a Stopwatch like this or make your own! At: Online Stopwatch

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP